Thursday, January 5, 2012

how knitters spend christmas...

With two obsessive knitters in one family, a knit-free Christmas is impossible. We've had a knitting breakfast at our friend's Ute. It was a cozy morning and just what I needed after two days of family time. Ute is knitting her way through the '55 Christmas Balls to Knit' book by Arne and Carlos. The designs are great and seeing an entire tree covered in hand knit christmas balls was amazing. Definitely something that will be on my to-knit list for 2012 :)

julekuler 1

Julekuler 2

There are also some very cute videos about the two on youtube:


We also did a secret santa with our local ravelry group. I made the greyhaven cowl and received a super cute hello kitty pillow :)

cowl


ps: did you check out Brooklyn Tweed's Wool People 2 yet? I'm in love with Jared Flood's photography skills and I've added Lawrence, Clemence, Graham and Fuse to my queue :)

1 comment:

  1. That Christmas tree looks amazing! I can't imagine how much work that must have been.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...