Monday, November 7, 2011

The past weeks in instagrams

 

 

 

  

 

 

Some randomness about the past weeks:
- found out that the soups that look good aren't necessarily tasteful (and vice-versa).
- got my Canadian health insurance card. I feel kind of Canadian now.
- craved homemade cookies and pumpkin soup/muffins/seeds/...
- spent evenings in my bed feeling unmotivated to anything. I blame the weather.
- bought a pack of organic honey bear cookies and had a contest with friends which bear looks best. The one in the top right corner won.
- found the only cool Halloween decoration in my residence. Unfortunately, somebody turned it into a trash bin :(
- spent afternoons with friends in my dorm, 'cooking', laughing and enjoying having company.
- missed my loved ones.
- learned a lot about economics and enjoyed it.


I was shocked when they took the pumpkin spice lattes off the menu on November 1st!! As soon as Halloween is over Christmas season begins. I would've liked to enjoy some more fall feeling but who complains about gingerbread and caramel brûlé lattes??! Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until December because I decided to 'save the calories' for December so I can enjoy all the homemade cookies and gingerbread etc. without feeling guilty :)

1 comment:

  1. I know it is a bit early, but I can't wait for Christmas! I love fall very very much, but I always enjoy getting the first Christmas-goodies of the year (which around here is about late September). Hope the weather gets better around your part of the world, is it already very cold?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...