Monday, November 14, 2011

Craft Circle Christmas Market

Yellow Leather Book Necklace

I went to the Craft Circle Christmas Market on Friday with two friends. The market was huuuge with 200+ vendors. There were some really cute stalls but most were ridiculously overpriced ($70 for a pair of earrings that contained only one tiny glass pearl?!)
But I bought this cute necklace from an artist based in Seattle and a rice bowl! I'm excited to finally learn how to use chop sticks!
I had hoped to find some Christmas presents but it wasn't the right location for a poor college student ;)

In other news, my college workload for the next 2-3 weeks is insane, so this place will be rather quiet for the next weeks. But I'm planning something special for my 100th post. I can't believe I've had this little space for over a year already!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...