Friday, November 11, 2011

Morning Routine

I thought it would be fun to share some more about my everyday life. Here's my morning routine :)

My alarm clock usually does off at 8am. I like to spend a couple of minutes in my bed and check my mails, facebook etc. on my phone. Next I go take a shower, looking like this:
MBP_3913

MBP_3921

MBP_3922

After taking a shower I'm still kinda tired but not as bad as before (see the difference?)
Next I make tea and (sometimes) some morning yoga.

MBP_3937

Depending on what my plans are for the day, I talk to my parents on skype or read some blogs before I do my make up and get ready.

MBP_4018

When I have classes in the morning (Mo, Wed & Fr), I eat cereals in my room. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I usually walk to Starbucks to have breakfast with a friend.

MBP_4058

I love the morning light and although 8:30am might be early for most people, the campus is still quiet and empty (compared to 1pm).

MBP_3941 - Version 2

My current favorites are the granola fruit yogurts and smoothies. Though I can't wait to try all the Christmas specials in December. I miss pumpkin scones already :(

Do you have a morning routine, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...