... good old Germany! I've packed my entire life (or so it feels) into two suitcases, said good bye to all my beloved friends and family and shed many tears. But that's okay because life is changing and the unknown is pretty scary. My parents will bring me to the airport tomorrow morning and then I'll be on my own. I hope that Vancouver will treat me well. See you on the other side.

It will be such a great adventure! How long are you going there? Is it for a school exchange? I hope to be able to go to America for my internship in 1,5 year. I would love to read your stories :)
ReplyDeleteI wanna do my bachelor here, so i might stay a couple of years :) But it largely depends on my financial situation, so we'll see :)
ReplyDeletewhat kind of internship do you plan to do?
ps: your blog is lovely - although I don't understand much of the text :D