Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First days in BC

My first days in British Columbia were full of beautiful landscapes, hikes and thrift shopping.


Lake Harrison_


Lake Harrison is surrounded by beautiful mountains and it's just gorgerous to look at.


On Sunday, we went on a 22km hike to the First Brother Mountain in Manning Park.


Manning Park


The hike was beautiful, we got to see a huge variety of flowers (and mosquitos) and even some snow!


Manning Park Heather Trail


I could get used to seeing these gorgerous landscapes every day :)


Tomorrow we'll visit an Indian reservation and on Wednesday I'll move into my dorm :)



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looks like you're having fun - Harrison is beautiful! :) I've never been to Manning Park, but it looks awesome, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...