Thursday, July 28, 2011

scrapbook goodies

lovely goodies


My mom recently went to the states and she bought some lovely goodies for me. Scrapbook stuff is really expensive in Germany so I never buy any here. Also i'm not much of a 'traditional scrapper'; although I love stamps etc. I hardly ever use the expensive scrapbook materials. Old paper bags, catalogs and embellishments work just as fine as the materials one can buy. That being said I still love some of the scrapbook materials - like stamps and punches! My mom bought some of the cutest stamps ever - there's even a camera stamp and a cute vintage suitcase one! eeek. I can't wait to get my hands on these and create some pages. I also love the Martha Stewart punches. So versatile!


I'll meet with some friends to cook Asian food today! Yummy. I'll share some pictures when I get back :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...