Currently I'm working on a Noro Striped Scarf inspired by this one by Jared Flood. I love seeing how the colors interact and it's a super fun and easy knit. I'm about halfway done :)
I also started a pair of striped socks. This is my first pair of striped socks but certainly not the last! I love the bright and summer-like colors.
I also made this super simple pillow last week. The front is an Echino print and the back is was a super fluffy and soft fleece blanket. I love it and it's sooo soft. And the 1,90 x 2,00m blanket cost about half as much as one meter of a fleece fabric. Yay for cheap solutions! I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the blanket yet. Maybe use it as the back of a quilt? Or make some more pillows? We'll see :)
I've been busy seeing friends. It's weird how fast my departure is approaching. I'll go to Denmark for two weeks in August so there really isn't much time left before I leave for Vancouver. I have a super long to-do list that I'm working on with things I wanna get done/make before I leave.
I also have to come up with some fun dorm decoration. Any suggestions?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie