Wednesday, July 27, 2011

everyday life

I've been smitten with this post by Ali Edwards  and thought about joining the Week In The Life project. But after only half a day I realized that I forgot to document most aspects of my everyday life. So I decided to share a couple of pictures I took that day with you. Here are some glimpses into what my daily life looks like at the moment:


MBP_1099


Waking up with a cat on my bed. 


reading blogs in the morning


Reading blogs while drinking a cup of tea.


taking awkward outfit photos


Getting dressed, running some errands and taking awkward outfit photos.


checking mails + facebook


Checking mails and facebook.


art journalling


Some art journalling (+ more tea!)


nail polish


Painting my nails


lots of tea


tea time in the afternoon: drinking tea and


yummy


Eating pastries and


home made chocolate cake


home made chocolate cake.


cat


the cat likes to watch us eat cake. Always hoping to get some crumbs. Or some tea [she somewhat adapted to our eating habits. She eats pretty much everything we eat.]


working on a little project...


Working on a little project


project sneak peak


The project involves pretty pattern papers!


He loves suitcases. And Hoodies


The other cat likes to sleep wherever we are. He is seldom in a room on his own. He likes to sleep on suitcases and he enjoys soft hoodies as blankets.



2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting your blog for the first time. I love it! It's so charming and you take beautiful pictures.
    Now following on bloglovin'
    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you!!
    I didn't have time to ractually read your blog yet but the pictures you take are stunning - i love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...