
Photo was taken almost exactly three years ago in Victoria, BC, Canada.
I love November! The month is usually calm compared to October (exams, start of the new term, lots of birthdays) and December (exams, lots of shop orders, CHRISTMAS). So here are a couple of goals I set myself for the next 30 days:
finish the Christmas quilt(that I started last year...)bake a sweet potato piefinish decorating my sewing roomlearn a new spinning techniquebought the craftsy class 'drafting from worsted to woolen' by Jacey Boggs Faulkner and learned so much, it's overwhelming!- finish knitting at least five Christmas presents
knit a pattern from a book. (done! though I can only share the project after Christmas...)- publish my first knitting pattern
walk at least 6k steps each weekread a book. I cheated and had a CD read it to me, but I finished 'Fall of Giants' by Ken Follet & loved it!!
So many fun things to look forward to!
Do you have any (crafty) plans for November?
What is sweet potato pie? I could see my sister liking that, she loves sweet potatoes
ReplyDeleteMy main plan for November is getting as far through my Christmas knitting as possible
Sweet potato pie is basically like pumpkin pie but made with sweet potatoes instead. It's really yummy! I'll post the recipe I come up with :)
Delete