
I took a (involuntary) break from blogging. Sometimes life gets busy - exams, shipping out orders, renovating a new studio, the beginning of a new term and spending time at a hospital to care for a loved one who had an accident - and blogging ends up at the bottom of my to-do list. Which is sad because I love blogging and I missed it. To prevent that sort of involuntary break from happening again I've decided to start scheduling my blog posts. I have a long list of posts I've wanted to write for quite a while now. I'll put the drafts together so I can juts hit publish once life gets too busy to take pictures and write blog posts.
Over the past weeks I've been making a list of things I like/dislike about blogs. I think looking at blogs you enjoy reading gives you a good feedback of what you should change in order to turn your own blog into something you'd love reading. Don't get me wrong, I love my little corner of the internet but the design needs an update and there are so many things I'd love to blog about but haven't because I felt they didn't match my blog.
Just like life this blog is a 'work in progress' - it'll change over time and I'll blog more about what I'm currently doing, instead of just posting finished items. I'm starting a new feature called 'wiwo - what I'm working on'. I'll share progress of the many small and big projects I have on my plate. The yarn you see in the picture above is currently being knitted into a cardigan. If you follow me on instagram(@froggeddesigns) you'll see almost daily updates of my knitting progress.
I hope you're having a great Sunday.
The photo captures a beautiful scene: I love how the tulips are arranged.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you again! Busy-ness does tend to push blogging to the bottom of the pile, and I'm glad that you're still going to try to make it a priority.
ReplyDeleteI've always enjoyed the format and content of your blog, and I'm eager to see what direction you take it from here.