Wednesday, November 20, 2013

upcoming craft fairs

MBP_2569 MBP_2584 MBP_2758
I'm gonna be at three craft fairs within the next two weeks to (hopefully) get to know lots of new knitting friends and convince some more people that knitting can be stylish and fun and is certainly not a hobby for people 80+.

If you're a local I'd love to see you! Say hi if you get a chance to come to any of the craft fairs. Here are the details:

Martinsmarkt in der Freien Waldorfschule Göttingen
Samstag, den 23.11.2013 von 11-17h
Arbecksweg 1, 37077 Göttingen

Adventsmarkt in der Wilhelm-Busch-Mühle in Ebergötzen
Freitag, den 29.11.2013 ab 17h
Mühlengasse 8, 37136 Ebergötzen

Adventsmarkt in den Göttinger Werkstätten
Samstag, den 30.11.2013 von 11-16h
Elliehäuser Weg 20, 37079 Göttingen

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Your bags will be sold out in record time! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck during the craft fairs! All your stuff looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...