Monday, November 25, 2013

52 craft projects // reading mitts

MBP_4275
I knitted these mitts in class over the past couple of weeks, along with two big Christmas gifts. These mitts are fabulous for in class knitting/on-the-go knitting because they don't require a lot of attention and they're small enough to take them everywhere.
MBP_4265
I bought the yarn a couple years ago. Originally, I wanted to use it for a sweater. But I didn't buy enough yarn and the yarn is discontinued so I've been using it for smaller projects like this cowl. I love the color of the yarn but it doesn't feel very alpaca-y. I'm glad I didn't end up making a sweater out of it because it's way too scratchy for my taste.
Check the ravelry project page for yarn information, etc.
MBP_4263
52craftprojects2013This is project #32 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013. You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely yarn and mitts. The picot edge is gorgeous and adds a dressy touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone is making mitts right now, i must be the change in seasons. Yours are lovely, the color and pattern fit well together ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...