
I know what you're thinking. Snow and a kind of Christmas red. It's Good Friday and we got a good chunk of snow. White Easter? I would've preferred a white Christmas. But oh well, the colors of my second color affection match the weather. The red looks very Christmas-y to me. But I love it!
I put all the mods and yarn info etc. on the ravelry project page. So check it out if you're interested. Also, feel free to add me as a friend on ravelry. I love seeing what amazing things other people knit and ravelry is a great way to keep track of other people's yarn projects :)
I took some fun mirror pictures of how to wear the shawl/scarf thingy. The second method is recommended if you wanna keep a low profile. Not.
Have you finished a knitting project lately?

This is project #11 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013.
You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.
It turned out lovely. Great yarn choices. At least you'll get to enjoy it with the cool weather you are experiencing. Happy Easter weekend Marie! xo
ReplyDeleteOh this is one of the best I've seen! I love the red edging, it is a great detail. It is fun seeing the snow there, keep warm!
ReplyDelete