I'm moving to a cute little apartment about 10 minutes from my parent's house. It'll only take me 5 minutes by bike to go to the campus, there are supermarkets, hardware stores, restaurants etc. just around the corner yet it's quiet and there's a huuuuge garden. A good friend will be my roommate and we managed to thrift a high quality kitchen very cheaply. The best thing about the apartment is that my family owns the entire apartment house! Which means I can renovate the apartment according to my taste, I can plant some herbs in the garden and my parents have very little costs because the rent is very low and I have a roommate :)
Now as you might have guessed from the pictures, the apartment needs looooots of cleaning! By lots I mean the apartment doesn't seem to have been cleaned for at least 8 years. The building is from the 1960s, thus it's time to re-do the floors and we'll get new, very cost-efficient windows :)
The next days (weeks?) will be spent cleaning, painting and renovating.
A very big thank you to my parents, especially my mom, for helping me renovate and clean the apartment. I love you!






Marie!!! How exciting! I have never had a home of my own but can't wait til I do! I hope you have so much fun decorating it. Oh and I saw your pretty kitchen aid in the last picture. I hope you two have a wonderful time together in the kitchen. My parents bought me a white one for Christmas when I was fifteen and I use it all the time! I love love love the pistachio one but can't bring myself to buy since my still works perfectly fine.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I cannot wait to see some new pictures of your place.
ReplyDeleteYay! That's awesome!! :) good luck with the cleaning & settling - it's so fun to next into a new place!
ReplyDelete