
1. I've had glasses for as long as I can remember. I don't like contacts because just the thought of something touching my eyes make me wince.

2. I bite my lips when I'm nervous. Or concentrating. Or when I'm about to say something I shouldn't be saying.

3. I love 'cuddling' yarn - it's just so soft and warm and wonderful. I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to yarn - I usually only use natural yarns and the softer the better :)

4. I have several go-to outfits - the plum shirt I'm wearing in the pictures is never in my closet for more than 2 or 3 days after I did my laundry.

5. I don't buy clothes that aren't on sale or used - even being limited to the sales section in a store leaves me way too many clothes to choose from. But I prefer buying high-quality brands over cheap brands because I always look at the materials that clothes are made from. Also, I love sweaters with thumbholes which are rather hard to find nowadays (that's why I love roots sweaters).
outfit details: tank top/hollister ; top/urban outfitters ; sweater/roots ; necklace/handmade ; earrings/six ; prescription glasses/prodesign denmark
Aaw...love this!! :) Your glasses as super-cute - I'm the opposite, I want to wear glasses, but years of contacts means they drive me crazy! I'm trying to get used to them...lol.
ReplyDelete:-D My favourite is number 3, that could be me.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your clock/watch/whatever-it's-called-when-it's-around-your-neck!