Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simon's Cat

Have I ever mentioned my youtube addiction? I used to watch youtube videos for hours. Until the German government decided that too much influence from youtube is no good for us Germans and decided the block most of the videos. Kidding. Most youtube videos are blocked because of copyright violations.


So no more music videos, advertisements or even home videos with licensed background music for me. On the positive side, the youtube censorship had a positive effect on my weekly internet pensum. Luckily, Simon's Cat is not blocked. Every cat lover/owner should watch at least one of the videos. It is all true. We've had our cat taking off al the christmas decoration from our tree before. The cats grew up, though and became somewhat more responsible :)


ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...