Sunday, February 6, 2011

In my grandma's closet...

... we found lots of fun things!


32 // 365 Sunday, February 6, 2011


She has many clothes from the 80s which are super cute! Unfortunately, we didn't find many that could have been considered to be 60s fashion.


DSC_5103


For obvious reasons, my dad decided NOT to wear this... jacket(?) thing. My mom found a cute dress:


DSC_5102


But it was waaay too big. Too bad. I found a very cute dress. Though it's not exactly 60s inspired, I'll probably wear it just because it's cute :)


I'll show you some pictures as soon as I washed it. Also I'll need shoes and a handbag. hehe. I can't wait to see what the other guests have come up with as an outfit.


60's parties are so much fun! :)


ps: Does anyone have recipe suggestions? It should be 60s inspired...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...