Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trying hard...

...to find my little spot in the huge blog-universe.


I've been obsessed with crafty blogs for years. Amy Lapi from Creating Myself has inspired me to incorporate crafts into my daily life. And she proved that scrapbooking is not only a hobby for mamas in their midlife-crisis but an amazing form of art - also for young people :)


Kara Haupt from I Just Might Explode can be blamed for my photography obsession. I started to take pictures when I was 7. I would dress up my Barbies and make a photo story with my sister. Back then about 99% of the pictures I took showed Barbies in various, mostly awkward, situations. My love for photography started to conquer my life when I bought my first DSLR in 2008. Although it was 'just' a very basic model with almost no features I loved it very much. Her Summer of Love online class brought me to the limits of my camera. It was then that I started dreaming of a DSLR 'for grown ups' :)


Today, I'm sitting here with my lovely new Nikon D7000. Eeeeeek!


New camera. Eeeek <3

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...