My roomie moved out last week and I'll have our two-room apartment all to myself until I move to South Carolina in three weeks. Which means I get to use the spare room as a sewing room / guest room.
Luckily, Julia left her furniture when she moved out. I get to use her shelfs and desk to put my sewing stuff. The space is tiny compared to my basement studio but it is warm and sunny. What a luxury! Also, my cat Lina gets to keep me company while I sew. Prepare for lots of cat + sewing pictures if you follow me on instagram (@froggeddesigns)!
Some of the stuff I don't use often is still downstairs but 75% of my sewing stuff fits into this small nook. Yay! Having a clean, fresh and warm sewing space is so inspiring - I want to sew all the things!
I already made some small things that I'll share in the new year because it is a rainy and gray day - not ideal for taking pictures.
And here's an awkward selfie. Because that's what hip bloggers do, right?
Oh and if you're like me and wonder how people manage to keep a clean sewing space - here is what it looked like 10 minutes prior to taking the pictures. #honestcraftroom






What a wonderful space, I'm rather envious!
ReplyDelete