Wednesday, May 6, 2015

wiwo wednesday vol. 20

MBP_5498
As always I have a bunch of projects in the making but not enough time to finish them. I have about 15 craft projects that are waiting to be completed but instead I dream about new projects. The fabrics above are gonna be turned into a triangle quilt as soon as I can decide what kind of triangles and what size I want :)
They're Kona cotton fabrics that I bought in Canada last summer.
MBP_5520
Knit-wise I still have have lots of project bags filled with various projects; hats, sweaters, a shawl, socks... I probably have too many projects on my needles but I enjoy having a variety of stuff to work on. Plus, May 22nd - August 14th is Stash Dash so I'm saving some big WIPs to finish them then so I might have a chance at finishing a 3k or maybe even the 5k!
Anyone else who plans on joining?
MBP_5507
Sewing-wise I'm trying out some new designs and fabric/leather combinations like the one above. I'm gonna have a biggish shop update at the end of the month but I'll share more details once the date is set.
MBP_5512
Last but not least, I have a new apartment to decorate! I'm planning to share a tour of my tiny apartment here in Munich. All my furniture and 95% of my stuff is still in my old apartment so I don't plan to invest too much into this temporary housing. But some cute Swedish pillows (like the one above) and some homemade decor won't hurt, right?

So what are you working on?
You might also want to check this rad wiwo post my talented friend Sam posted last Wednesday, featuring a day in the life of a table!

1 comment:

  1. You find the cutest fabric for your bags! I've never seen anything like it in the shops in my area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...