
Oh my, the last weeks have been a whirlwind. In between studying for finals, writing research papers, going to conferences, job interviews and lots of shop orders, there hasn't been as much time to enjoy the Christmas spirit as I would've liked.
The holiday season and the approach of a new year always makes me think about my life and what I'd like to change about it. New ideas for blog content, new designs for my shop, new knitting/spinning/dyeing techniques. But also questions about what I want to do after school. I'm all set to finish my Bachelor's degree next summer. Then what? I'll take a year off because the graduate schools I want to apply to have very inconvenient application deadlines. I want to work for a big company, grow my small business, travel the world and stay home to cuddle my cat and knit everything that's in my revelry queue. Preferably all at the same time.
Change is good. I can't wait to see what life has to offer after school. Also, here are some shop news:
In celebration of the 100th dawanda shop sale, I offer free shipping on all orders (yes, that includes international orders too!) until Sunday, December 21st with the coupon code Blog100 in my online shop. I also added a sale section to the shop to make room for new designs in the next year.
I'll close the shop from Monday, December 22nd until the new year.
congratulations on your 100th sale :)
ReplyDeleteI too get my BA this summer..
Wow lots of plans for 2015 already! May all of them come true :)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. I can't wait to read more about your 2015 adventures !
ReplyDelete