Wednesday, July 9, 2014

wiwo wednesday vol. 9 (& a short break from blogging)

MBP_2535
MBP_2547
As you can see, there hasn't been a lot of knitting going on here. Only three more weeks until my last final, which means I'm stuck in school 10-12 hours per day. Add to that an apartment that starts looking like the maid has been on strike for weeks,  a kitty that wants some attention, a grandma who's in hospital and other social duties like watching the fifa world cup [7:1 against Brazil? I hate to say this out loud but that makes even a soccer ignorant's heart beat faster].

So excuse me if it's even quieter around here than usual. Here are two photos of Lina that describe my current mood perfectly:
MBP_1997 MBP_1990
All I feel like doing right now is hide in my closet bed and sleep for days. Maybe weeks. But the laziness that Lina gets to enjoy every day won't be granted to me until July 30th.

I hope you get to enjoy the summer with a bit more knitting time and less studying time ;)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exams! I can understand wanting to hide away with exams on. I hope your grandma is ok and out of hospital soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also had plenty of days when I feel just like Lina too. Good luck with exams and all the other things that are overwhelming you! I hope you get to have a nice long relaxing rest after the semester's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 30th will arrive more quickly than you anticipate. Good luck on your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your finals. I really don't miss that part of university.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that feel, I'd be asleep all day if it weren't for all of these commitments I made for the summer!
    I wish you good luck on your finals, a speedy recovery from your grandma, and a well met break for you to get your deserved rest. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those stripes! I hope you finish it soon and did well on your finals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...