
Traditionally I take a picture on my birthday (check out 22 and 21). It's nice to have a record showing how I change (or rather the length of my hair...). I was very lucky today and had gorgeous weather - clear blue sky, sunshine and nice temperatures. It felt more like summer than April and it's a nice change considering I usually have typical April weather for my birthday.
I hope you're having a wonderful day, too.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch, alles Gute und
ReplyDeleteDie Idee finde ich topp. Jetzt kann man bei dir schon 3 Bilder in Reihe sehen. Ich glaube, dass fange ich auch mal an.
Übrigens mein neues Projekt:
Such mal nach 33 Kapuzenpullover im Strickforum - ein Hauch von nichts - in Frühlingsgrün
Happy birthday, Marie!! Hope its the bestest! I love your idea of taking a picture every year... I might do that next year ;-)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! i just had my bday too!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!! i hope it was a wonderful day and that you're doing well!!
ReplyDelete