Tuesday, December 24, 2013
merry christmas
Merry Christmas to you and your families!
Julia, Lina and I took some Christmas portraits the other day and these two are my favorites from the shoot. Line didn't seem too happy about the prospect of Christmas (maybe because we'll be at my parents' home for a couple of days with two other cats around) but it'll all be over before she even realizes what's going on. Thank you so much for reading and following my craft adventures. I have some (many!) posts scheduled for the last days of 2013 to wrap up the 52 craft projects - I can't wait for 2014 and a new annual project. 2013 has been a year with many ups and downs. I'm excited for a (hopefully) less stressful new year with many ups and very few downs.
All the best,
Marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas to you too! Lovely photos :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDelete