Monday, December 23, 2013

52 craft projects // Molly hat

MBP_4711
I finished this hat in November but couldn't post pictures earlier because it's a Christmas present for a friend of mine. The pattern is called Molly and it was a pretty fun knit - although I ended up using the entire skein except for a couple of inches. The last hour or so of knitting wasn't very relaxed anymore because I was afraid I had to frog the decrease section again to make it smaller.
MBP_4715
It's a great in-class knitting project because it's easy yet interesting enough so you won't fall asleep in particular boring classes.
MBP_4718
My lovely roomie Julia kindly offered to model the hat. She's very photogenic and it's always a pleasure to take pictures with her!
You can find all the dirty details on the ravelry project page.
MBP_4720 52craftprojects2013This is project #36 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013. You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely hat and yarn - the cable strip adds visual interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely hat and lovely color. I bet your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...