
It's starting to feel like summer over here - yay!!! Here are a couple of pictures I snapped in my parents' garden today; I just looove the colors nature has to offer. Seriously, if I had any yarn dying skills whatsoever I'd be inspired by nature and I'd try to recreate as many of these awesome color combinations as possible. In fact, I might try to dye some fingering yarn in the colors from the top picture once the term is over and I'm officially on summer break. I just have to hang in there for three more weeks...
Hope you're having a great summer so far :)
Here's wishing the next three weeks go by quickly and without any additional stress so you can enjoy summer and the beauty is has to offer.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos and the colors of nature.
I haven't dyed in forever but now I am inspired also. Lovely photos!
ReplyDelete