
Pattern: Star Crossed Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson
Yarn Used: Malabrigo Merino Worsted (~60g of the color 'Bobby Blue')
Needles: 7mm circulars
Modifications: none
ravelry project page: here
Thoughts:
Quick and easy project - I didn't find the needles the pattern called for so I went down a size - still fits great. The hat is a gift for a friend in Vancouver - I'm sure she'll love it :)

This is project #6 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013.
You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.
Thoughts:
Quick and easy project - I didn't find the needles the pattern called for so I went down a size - still fits great. The hat is a gift for a friend in Vancouver - I'm sure she'll love it :)

This is project #6 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013.
You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.
Beautiful! That's such a gorgeous color and it really shows off the cables. I'm sure the recipient will love it!
ReplyDeletex Julie
♥Julie Rose Sews♥