Thursday, August 16, 2012

life lately

MBP_0823 MBP_0839 MBP_0900 MBP_0848 MBP_0960

After several stressful weeks months, life has finally calmed down a little. I'm at my parent's for a couple of days cat sitting while they're on vacation. I haven't had much time to decorate my apartment yet but as soon as it looks home-y I'll show you a couple of pictures.

Today I realized that I haven't had a chance to pick up my camera for days weeks, so I took some quick shots of our cats while they were soaking up the last bits of sunshine in our backyard. I'm gonna miss these two cuties badly but I'm starting to look into adopting a kitten - an apartment/house without a cat simply doesn't feel like home to me. I wish I could take my cat with me but it would break his heart not to be able to go outside anymore - and not having another cat to chase.

I'll be back soon with something crafty to make up for the past months of knitting abstinence.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your place. Glad to hear things are calming down for you. You really had your hands full with your renovations!

    Oh and I answered your frosting question on my last post.

    P.S. I haven't forgot about our plan to write letters. I don' know whats wrong with my but I just haven't got around to it. :( It will happen though!! ;) I had even written you one but seemed to misplace it... Gah frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Adopt one (or two). They're better in multiples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw...what cuties!! :) Happy settling-in to your new place, and making it feel like home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...