Sunday, January 23, 2011

60's inspiration

Next month my mom will turn 50 and she decided to have a 60's inspired party. Yay, I'm really excited to dress up :)


I've been browsing the internet and some local thrift stores. Unfortunately, we only have 2-3 very small ones and I didn't find anything outstanding on dawanda.com, yet. Shipping from the US is too expensive and takes too long :(


Anyways, I'll post some 60's inspiration the next couple of weeks. I'm thinking about sewing a dress for the party. We have lots of vintage sheets and it would be a fabulous ReStyle project, right?


Here's some inspiration I found on etsy...


 


from


source


 


il_fullxfull.205182322


source


 


il_fullxfull.209020478


source


 


il_fullxfull.176734965


source


 


il_fullxfull.118336408


source


 


il_fullxfull.149228281


source


 


Have a fabulous Sunday and a lovely week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...